The Confederation of Finnish Industries (EK) is the leading business organization in Finland. Our main task is to make Finland an internationally attractive and competitive business environment. Successful business activities are the foundation of the Finnish welfare society. Our office is located in central Helsinki close to the market square, and we have excellent teleworking opportunities.
The Competence & Digitalization team works with issues related to education, a skilled workforce, digitalization and immigration from the industry perspective. As a summer trainee you will be part of a team of around ten professionals working with the above-mentioned themes. Among other tasks, you will create international comparisons using data from the OECD and Eurostat. You will be our first non-Finnish speaking employee. One of your main tasks will be to help EK to become a more international workplace and share your thoughts via social media and blogs in English.
- Collect information from databases and create international comparisons
- Create informative presentations from the data
- Communicate your experiences as a summer trainee via our social media channels
- Help us to become a more international workplace
- At least 2 to 3 years of academic studies in business, statistics, or other relevant field
- Ability to create illustrative and informative PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to process data and create graphics in Microsoft Excel
- High level of self-initiative and motivation
- Excellent spoken and written English is required
For additional information please contact adviser Mikko Vieltojärvi, mob. +358 44 534 5294 on Thu 18.2. at 12-14, on Wed. 24.2. at 10-11, on Thu from 25.2. at 12-14.