EK International Trade & Trade Policy Team works with issues related to international trade, EU trade policy and bilateral trade relations. As a summer trainee, you will join our team of 4 trade experts and work with the themes mentioned below. Among other tasks, you will support our experts in fact-finding, draft notes on international trade and assist in arranging events. You may also write summaries in English and share your experience via social media and blogs in English.
- Collect information from international media and official databases
- Create informative presentations and studies based on data
- Help our experts in their daily work at the national, international and EU level.
- Communicate your experiences as a summer trainee via our social media channels
- At least 2 to 3 years of academic studies in international trade, economy, law or other relevant field
- Ability to create illustrative and informative summaries, studies and presentations
- High level of self-initiative and motivation
- Excellent spoken and written English is required
For additional information please contact Director Mr. Timo Vuori tel. +358 50 553 5319 on Monday 21 February or Tuesday 22 February 2022.